Lights...Camera...Chimes Video Contest Rules
Winners must provide a valid U.S. shipping address for prizes. Employees and associates of Woodstock Percussion, Inc. (hereafter called Woodstock Chimes), their immediate family and household members are not eligible to enter. In addition, employees and associates of any rep firm working for Woodstock Chimes, or any other vendor that does work for Woodstock Chimes, and any retailers who purchase from Woodstock Chimes, directly or through a distributor, their immediate families and household members are not eligible to participate.
A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must accept the prize on behalf of the minor.
What To Enter
- Enter a video of your Woodstock Chimes product, showing it ringing or being used. The subject of the video can be any Woodstock Chimes product, past or present.
- The product does not have to be in the current line, but it does have to be identifiable/recognizable as a Woodstock Chimes product. Ambiguous/generic products, or products that cannot be positively identified as being Woodstock Chimes products, will be disqualified.
- Videos that feature a competitor's product or have competitors' products mixed in with the Woodstock Chimes products in such a way that they are prominent in the video will be disqualified.
- Videos must be a minimum of 10 seconds long and a maximum of 3 minutes long.
- Entries should be the original work of the entrant. Entries must not violate any intellectual property rights, trademarks, copyrights or privacy rights of any third party.
- Videos that have objectionable content, including but not limited to nudity, hate messages, and lewd or abusive behavior will be disqualified. All entries should be G-rated.
How To Enter
- Post your Woodstock Chimes video on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube.
- When posting, use the hashtag #IloveWoodstockChimes and tag Woodstock Chimes in a method appropriate to the platform.
- After posting online, register for the contest by filling out the online form.This must be done within 3 days of the posting and must include a link to the posting.
- Finalists may be asked to provide the original video for judging purposes.
- Contests will be held every other month. Videos submitted from 12:01 AM ET the first day of the contest period to midnight ET the last day the contest period will be eligible. Date and time will be based on the date and time of registration.
- Contestants may post more than one video per contest period but are asked not to submit the same video more than once.
- Anyone who has posted a video featuring Woodstock Chimes prior to the start of the contest is welcome to repost the video with the appropriate hashtag and tag. He or she must complete the registration form in order to be considered for a prize.
- Woodstock Chimes is not responsible for mechanical, technical, network or electronic errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind that may limit an entrant's ability to enter or participate in the contest. By entering the contest, contestants waive any and all claims of liability against Woodstock Chimes, its employees and agents for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest.
- No purchase necessary to win. Purchase does not increase odds of winning. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend on the number of participants.
Use of the Videos
- By entering the contest, contestants give Woodstock Chimes the right to edit the video as necessary and add the company logo. Examples of editing that might be undertaken include but are not limited to adjusting the length, modifying the audio and adding fades. Woodstock Chimes will not make extensive changes to a contestant’s video without first obtaining permission.
- By entering the contest, contestants give Woodstock Chimes the right to use the video or portions of the video online and in future posts and promotions without limitation, compensation, attribution, notice, review or consent.
- By entering the contest, contestants affirm that they have read and agreed to the rules stated herein.
And The Winner Is
- One winner will be chosen per contest period. Winners will not be eligible to win again until one year has passed.
- Winners will be decided by a panel of Woodstock Chimes employees. Judging criteria will include audio and video quality, representation of product and general appeal.
- Winners will be notified by email. Winner has 10 days to respond to the email and provide a valid U.S. shipping address for the prize. If the winner fails to respond within that timeframe, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be chosen.
- Winners will be announced on social media, posted on our website, and will be identified by full name and city/state.
- Woodstock Chimes shall have no liability for winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings, or from winners’ provision of incorrect or non-functioning contact information.
- This contest is hosted by Woodstock Chimes and is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube.
- Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s).
- Judges' decisions are final.
- Each winner will receive a Magical Mystery Chime – Butterfly’s Farewell ($83.95 retail value) signed by Garry Kvistad, the founder and owner of Woodstock Chimes. This chime is tuned to notes from the finale of Puccini’s opera Madame Butterfly and uses an acoustic effect called octave doubling, which creates an exquisite sound, rich in overtones. Must be heard to be believed!