Woodstock Chimes Ringtones for your Android or iPhone
Woodstock Chimes have gone mobile!
Download our ringtones for your smart phone so you can take Woodstock Chimes with you wherever you go!
Download Woodstock Chime ringtones in the format that works with your phone
by clicking on the appropriate icon to the right of the ringtone name
Loading Your New Ringtone
FOR ANDROID PHONES (FROM YOUR COMPUTER)
- Plug your Android phone into your computer via a USB cable.
- In the phone's notification area, you should see a USB notification. Select this and choose to mount the phone.
- With the phone mounted as a USB drive, look for a new folder called "ringtones" (all lower case). If it doesn't exist, create it.
- Optionally, you'll be able to make custom notification sounds by using a folder called "notifications".
- Copy your ringtones you made into the ringtones (or notifcation) folder(s).
- Eject the drive from your computer (on your mac just drag it to the trash)
- Unplug your phone.
- On your phone go to Settings-> Sounds -> Ringtones and choose your new ringtone.
FOR ANDROID PHONES (FROM YOUR PHONE ITSELF)
- Download the ringtone(s) you want.
- In your favorite file manager, find the files your downloaded in your "download" directory.
- Move the ringtones into a folder called "ringtones" (all lower case). If it doesn't exist, create it.
- If you've downloaded a notification, you'll be able to similarly enable custom notification sounds by using a folder called "notifications".
- On your phone go to Settings-> Sounds -> Ringtones and choose your new ringtone. Notifications are similarly chosen.
FOR IPHONES (FROM YOUR COMPUTER)
- Import the ringtone you downloaded into iTunes by either double-clicking on the song in the Finder, or by dragging and dropping it to the iTunes icon in the dock.
- Your ringtone should now appear in the Tones section of iTunes. You can preview the ringtone by double-clicking on it just as you would to play any other song in iTunes.
- If the ringtone is not importing into the Tones section of iTunes, move the ringtone file in the Finder to the Desktop and remove the 30-second preview song from iTunes. Try the import again. The Tones sidebar item should automatically appear after the tone has been imported; if it doesn't, navigate to iTunes > Preferences > General, and check the "Tones" option.
- Sync your phone with iTunes.
- After your device is synced, you can select your ringtone by navigating to Settings > Sounds.
(Apple does not provide a way to directly add ringtones to your phone; iPhone ringtones must be downloaded to and installed from iTunes on your computer. You will want to back up any music, movies, TV shows, books and tones on your iPhone before syncing.)