The Woodstock Rewards Program is a customer loyalty program that runs for 12 months, starting on the first of the year. Upon attaining Reward status, consumers will be granted unique status which will give them discounts on all subsequent orders during that same calendar year. When the consumer reaches Silver or Gold levels, they will receive a coupon code that they can use to get 15% and 20% off on all their orders.
- The Woodstock Rewards program runs from January 1 through December 31 of the calendar year.
Qualifying for Silver or Gold status:
- You don't have to do anything! All your purchases made on www.chimes.com will be tallied starting January 1 of each year.
- Orders are tallied based on the email address used when placing the order.
- The program tallies rely on personal data being collected in our database.
- Purchases made on other websites or in store locations do not count toward the Woodstock Rewards program.
- If multiple email addresses are used totals cannot be combined.
- Taxes and shipping do not count towards your Woodstock Rewards total.
- Purchase amounts will be accrued on a calendar year basis and an email will be sent out once the Silver and Gold levels are achieved.
- Consumers must qualify for the Woodstock Rewards program each year. Purchases and benefits do not carry over from year to year.
Using Your Woodstock Rewards Benefits:
- Upon reaching either the Silver or Gold level, an email will be sent out announcing your new status.
- The discount starts with the first order after qualifying. Discounts cannot be applied to the order that takes you over the threshold for either Silver or Gold status.
- The Rewards discount cannot be combined with other discounts.
- The Rewards discount cannot be applied to sale products, as these are already discounted.
- The Rewards discount can be applied to purchases made on www.chimes.com only. It is not valid for purchases made on other websites or in store locations.
- The Rewards discount applies to the order subtotal only and cannot be applied to taxes or shipping.
- Your status will revert to a standard user on December 31st of each calendar year, at which time you can start accruing credits towards the next year's rewards program.
- Membership in the Woodstock Rewards Programs is subject to the Program Rules set forth above. These Program Rules supersede all previous Program Rules.
- The Rewards structure is subject to modification, cancellation, or limitation at the Company's discretion, with or without notice.
- We reserve the right to modify or eliminate benefits without prior notice.
- Employees of the Company and its affiliates are ineligible to participate in the Rewards Program.
- Membership is not transferable.
- Violation of the program rules or coupon terms may result in revocation of membership.
- We reserve the right to audit accounts to ensure compliance.
- Valid for U.S. orders only.
- Void where prohibited.
- Blackout dates may occur.