Woodstock Percussion, Inc. is a leading manufacturer with worldwide distribution for the gift and toy industries. Best known for its line of Woodstock Chimes, WPI offers a challenging opportunity in a progressive work environment.
Woodstock Percussion, Inc. is a leading manufacturer with worldwide distribution for the gift and toy industries. Best known for its line of Woodstock Chimes, WPI offers a challenging opportunity in a progressive work environment. We are looking for an experienced Credit Administrator to join our Accounting Team. The Credit Administrator provides customer assistance in handling requests for credit and for the collection of delinquent accounts. Reviews/researches accounts to determine credit worthiness. Evaluates if shipments should be suspended, contacts customers regarding their accounts and diligently resolves discrepancies. Minimizes risk by utilizing all available information.
- Cash Receipt application, deposit and reconciliation
- Reviews and responds to voice mail, paper mail, email and faxes promptly
- Researches/responds to all internal and external customer inquiries
- Obtains customer credit information/history to assess risk
- Reviews accounts to determine credit exposure, based on guidelines set by supervisor
- Reviews credit held orders multiple times daily for disposition
- Maintains pertinent information regarding account credit status and history
- Initiates communication with customers regarding unpaid balances
- Negotiates reconciliations and payment plans within set guidelines
- Responsible for maintaining accounts and write-off documentation
- Makes logical and sound decisions
- Responsible for customer payment deductions/claims research and resulting debit/credit adjustments or denials
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
- Reports to supervisor for guidance and direction as required
- Accounting filing
- Flexibility in performing additional duties as required
- Accounting or Bookkeeping experience a must
- Commercial collections experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 year Business/Accounting degree preferred
- Skills to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational, prioritization and analytical skills; ability to handle multiple tasks
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word
- 3rd party EDI experience a plus
- QuickBooks experience a plus
Qualified applicants please send resume to:
Woodstock Percussion, Inc.
167 DuBois Road
Shokan, NY 12481
Attn: Peggy B.