The 5th annual Woodstock Chimes
Show Us Your Chimes Contest
Anyone may enter except employees and associates of Woodstock Percussion, Inc. (hereafter called Woodstock Chimes), their immediate family and household members. In addition, employees and associates of any rep firm working for Woodstock Chimes, Bultema Lambert Communications, Whereoware, and any retailers who purchase from Woodstock Chimes, directly or through a distributor, their immediate families and household members are not eligible to participate.
A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must accept the prize on behalf of the minor.
What to enter
- No purchase necessary to win. Purchase does not increase odds of winning. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depends on the number of participants.
- Enter a photograph or graphic image of your Woodstock Chimes product, showing it in a setting or being used or played. The product can be any Woodstock Chimes product, such as a Woodstock Chime, Bell, Gong, Fountain, Garden Statue or Woodstock Music Collection instrument.
- The product does not have to be a current Woodstock Chimes product, but it does have to be identifiable/recognizable as a Woodstock Chimes product. Photographs of ambiguous/generic products or products that cannot be positively identified as being Woodstock Chimes products will be disqualified.
- Images that have objectionable content, including but not limited to nudity, hate messages, and lewd or abusive behavior will be disqualified. All entries should be G-rated.
How to enter
- Click here and follow the simple steps to send your image in and enter the contest
- Entries will be accepted beginning 12:01am EST Friday, July 12, 2013 and must be received by 11:59pm EST Monday, August 12, 2013.
- Enter as many unique images as you like. You will have to fill out an entry form for each image you want to enter.
- Entries should be the original work of the entrant. Entries must not violate any intellectual property rights, trademarks, copyrights or privacy rights of any third party. Entries should not be offensive and must be appropriate to be viewed by all (must be G-rated).
- All entries must be submitted in electronic format.
- Images can be graphic images or photographs and should be JPEG format, 3MB or smaller.
- Entries should be submitted to Woodstock Chimes using the appropriate online entry form which includes a space for contact information (for winner notification only) as well as certification that the entry is the original work of the entrant and an opt-in checkbox for the Woodstock Chimes email list.
- Entries that are deemed acceptable will be posted to the Woodstock Chimes website in the Contest Submissions area. Submissions will be identified with the entrant’s initials along with their city and state (e.g. WC, Shokan NY).
- Woodstock Chimes is not responsible for mechanical, technical, network or electronic errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind which may limit an entrant's ability to enter or participate in the contest. By participating in the contest, participants waive any and all claims of liability against Woodstock Chimes, its employees and agents for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest.
- Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s).
- Winners will be decided by a panel of Woodstock Chimes employees.
- Judges' decisions are final.
- The first place winner will receive a Woodstock Gregorian Baritone Chime ($168 value).
- The second place winner will receive a Woodstock Gregorian Tenor Chime ($98 value).
- The third place winner will receive a Woodstock Gregorian Alto Chime ($66 value).
- Winners will be announced September 30, 2013.
- Three winners will be named. All contest submissions will be posted in the Woodstock Chimes offices and employees will vote on their favorite image. The image with the most votes will win first prize; the image with the second most votes will win second prize; the image with the third most votes will win third prize.
- Winners will be notified by email. If a winning entrant cannot be contacted or does not reply within 15 days, their prize will be awarded to the image with the next highest number of votes. One alternate winner will be selected; if that entrant cannot be contacted or does not reply within 15 days, the prize will go un-awarded. Prizes will be awarded approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the winners have been announced.