…Helping to create a beautiful sound environment™…
In 1979, Grammy® Award winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad founded Woodstock Percussion with a single great idea – to make the world’s best sounding windchime. He’s been creating his world-famous, musically-tuned Woodstock Chimes® ever since. In 1986 he added children’s musical instruments to the lineup, creating the Woodstock Music Collection®. Today his company offers a unique variety of high-quality, affordable musical gifts from around the world that inspire, entertain and bring pleasure to people of all ages.
The Woodstock Mission:
To produce musically-tuned, affordable, high-quality products that enhance well-being through beautiful sights and sounds. We strive for sustainability, supported by our business practices, our wind-powered chimes and our people-powered instruments.
Why Choose Woodstock Chimes?
- Woodstock Chimes are the original musically-tuned windchimes
- Professional musician Garry Kvistad is behind the design, development and tuning of all Woodstock Chimes
- Woodstock Chimes are tuned to beautiful melodies and scales from around the world
- Available in a wide range of styles, songs and sizes, you can choose the Woodstock Chime that speaks to your soul
- We stand behind every product we make with a one year warranty and a lifetime tuning guarantee on our musically-tuned chimes.
- They’re The World’s Favorite Windchime™ - the chime more people ask for by name
- Woodstock Chimes: the choice of discerning customers for over 30 years!
Why Choose Woodstock Music Collection?
- Our musical instruments are fun, educational and creative - and they're selected by professional musicians
- Song sheets and easy-to-follow instructions are included, making it easy to start making music
- With both classic and original designs, there's an instrument for everyone!
- Our children's musical instruments are safety tested and age graded
- The Woodstock Music Collection has instruments for children of all ages (even grown-ups!)
We’re always listening:
We not only love listening to our products, we love listening to our customers. Let us know if you have something we should hear!
Click here to send a message to Woodstock Chimes.
Want to know more?
Click here to learn about our awards, find out about our charitable programs, read customer testimonials, see our company history in pictures and more!