Woodstock Percussion, Inc., has worldwide distribution within the gift and toy industries. We are a distributor of high quality musical products located in the beautiful Mid-Hudson Valley. Best known for its line of Woodstock Chimes, WPI offers a challenging opportunity in a progressive work environment.
We are looking for a motivated and detail oriented Accounting Assistant. Responsibilities include a full range of general accounting, bookkeeping and clerical duties including reconciliations, data entry and correspondence. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years experience. A thorough working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook is required, as well as excellent communication skills.
Sales & Marketing Summer Intern
WPI is looking for a summer intern to work in our sales and marketing department. The person hired for this paid position will need strong critical thinking skills and an upbeat and outgoing demeanor in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team.
The intern will be exposed to:
- Email campaign design and execution
- Marketing program development and implementation
- Website maintenance
- Customer alls
- Trade show preparation
- Marketing research demographics and analysis
- Coordinating our annual photo contest, including posting entries on our website, selecting finalists and managing the judging process
- Managing information on our websites, including how it should be presented
- Resizing and creating updated product images
- Updating business contact lists, including researching online and calling customers for up to date information
- Performing analysis of marketing and sales data
- Assisting in distribution of marketing materials
- Participating in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Filing and assisting with other office support activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with good organizational, follow up and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of basic HTML
- Understanding of Photoshop and image resizing/manipulation
- Understanding of social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Desire to learn new concepts and work on new projects
- Must be 18 years of age and able to work 30-40 hours a week
Interested applicants please send resume to:
Human Resources Director
Woodstock Percussion, Inc.
167 DuBois Road
Shokan, NY 12481