Woodstock Percussion, Inc. is a leading manufacturer with worldwide distribution for the gift and toy industries. Best known for its line of Woodstock Chimes, WPI offers a challenging opportunity in a progressive work environment.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for an individual to handle the day-to-day administration of our wholesale (www.WoodstockChimes.com) and retail (www.chimes.com) websites. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people are a must. Candidates for this position must be self-motivated and able to manage their time and priorities to get the job done. They also must be flexible, as priorities can change at a moment’s notice.
A qualified candidate for the position of Web Associate needs to possess the following:
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and Google Analytics.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Photoshop.
- Implementing promotions and contests online, including creating/maintaining coupons, landing pages and banners.
- Ensuring websites are functioning properly and fixing errors.
- Keeping websites fresh and up-to-date.
- Monitoring and responding to consumer reviews.
- Ensuring the accuracy of information and materials on our websites.
- Resizing, renaming and maintaining product images.
- Providing regular reports on site usage, flagging significant changes and making recommendations on how to improve our metrics.
We are looking for a Shipping Coordinator. The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- Full understanding of shipping software (FedEx, UPS, USPS)
- Must have warehouse/shipping experience
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Plan, prepare, distribute and pick orders
- Professional, calm demeanor with a strong team spirit and work independently
- RF Gun experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to back up the Shipping Supervisor
- Prepare documents such as bill of ladings when needed
- Process information through vendor portals
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
Qualified applicants please send resume to:
Woodstock Percussion, Inc.
Attn: Human Resource Director
167 DuBois Road
Shokan, NY 12481